- Candidate must possess at least a College/Bachelor's Degree, Architecture, Engineering (Civil/Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have relevant experience in Fit-out or Architectural.
- Can read and interpret plan details and specifications
- Willing to be assigned in Project site
- Coordinates the proper interpretation of all technical plans and specifications
- Coordinates projects as to manpower, materials, equipment, and expenses
- Oversees and evaluates project status and recommend corrective actions and control measures for proper and timely accomplishment of the project.
- Ensures that that the installation work schedule is being met.
- Submits and prepares the following: A.) Monthly, weekly and daily accomplishment report. B.) Daily manpower and activities schedule
- Monitors and maximizes work efficiency and controls unnecessary overtime.
- Checks the daily time record.
- Ensures that all works are done correctly, in good quality condition and in accordance with the approved drawings and recommend solution to problems that will occur during installation.